Before you try to recreate any of the experiments performed by Myles Power you must remember that Myles is a trained professional. He has years of experience dealing with dangerous chemicals and knows how to react if something where to go wrong. You should only try to repeat the experiments after reading and understanding the following safety procedures to avoid potential danger and injury. Myles Power does not assume any liability for damage caused or injury sustained from conducting these experiments.
Although ALL experiments must be performed with caution, particularly dangerous ones will be marked with a red MP logo on youtube videos and a red banner at the top here on the mylespower.co.uk.
- Select a safe site for conducting experiments that is well ventilated and one in which you know where the exits are. Remember that isolation is the best form of defense incase something where to go wrong. Choose your site carefully depending on the experiment.
- Know the toxicity of all chemicals before starting but still treat all as dangerous. Avoid handling chemicals with fingers and do not taste, or smell any chemicals.
- Do not buy chemicals that you are unable to store in an appropriate place.
- Know the locations and operating procedures of all safety equipment including: first aid kit(s), and fire extinguisher.
- Dress appropriately whilst performing experiments. Long hair, dangling jewelry, and loose or baggy clothing are hazards. Long hair must be tied back, and dangling jewelry and baggy clothing must be secured. Shoes must completely cover the foot.
- Wear appropriate protective equipment for chemical and projectile hazards.
- `Never work alone.