- Thank you so much for your “Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy” videos. They are very well made not only in pace, editing, style, etc., but also in use of science and reason. I was previously very skeptical about the 9/11 terrorist attacks, but your videos completely changed my perspective. I cannot wait to share these videos with others.
- I don’t think I ever considered myself a “truther”, but I did think there was a another party involved in the collapse of the WTC buildings. Like many others, building 7 was the smoking gun for me. I will admit that before watching your video, there was no doubt in my mind that the building was brought down with a controlled demolition. After having seen your explanation about the core going first, and the “shell” of the building coming down after, it makes perfect sense. I just want to thank you for the videos you have made, and the good you are doing.
- Thanks Myles, I live in the UK, I should know better, I was going through a phase of conspiracy 911 madness but your video helped break away wow that was close, specifically the video with Charlie Veitch.
- After researching, I was getting more and more confused about the 9/11 attacks. There were so many theories flying around and some did make a lot of sense (at the time). I am still not 100% convinced that the 9/11 attacks were completely orchestrated by terrorist organisations (simply because there are still so many questions that need answering e.g. why there is so little public footage of the pentagon attacks), nor am I convinced that it was all scripted by the US government (as this would imply that an organisation run by George Bush was somewhat competent) but it was a breath of fresh air to listen to someone rebut the conspiracy theories and help me realise just how weak a lot of conspiracy arguments are. I would just like to thank you for helping me get a lot closer to coming to my own conclusion about the attacks.
- I just wanted to say that I really enjoy all of your videos. I have to admit that I was on the fence about Building 7 but the explanation you gave definitely convinced me.
- And to think I was one of these people, I’m really ashamed of myself and how ignorant I was (to my surprise). Thanks for this series Myles, this was the series that for me was the straw that broke the camel’s back and convinced me that i’ve been wrong all these years. Thanks again.
- Thanks for the videos man. For a long time i was on the fence of what to believe, partly because i was too lazy to do my own research and partly because i think i enjoy reading about crazy conspiracies for fun lol…
- I just finished watching the 9/11 videos and I just wanted to say thanks for making them. I used to be a borderline Truther myself but the videos really made me see the errors of my thought processes (granted I was much younger at the time). They actually really opened my eyes to how people think and respond to certain situations, and I hate to admit that I used to be like that. I guess all it takes is someone showing you how to think about a situation critically and logically to realize that sometimes things are just the way they are.
- Greetings Myles! I just finished watching all 7 of your “Debunking 9/11 conspiracy theorists” videos (consecutively) and I’d like to thank you for making them. Everyone that knows me well would quickly say that I’m the biggest conspiracy nut they’ve ever come across but I’m happy to say you’ve helped me free myself of those chains. I’ve been telling my close friends and family members that I’m CERTAIN that the events on 9/11 were an inside job for about 12 years now but you’ve done something amazing…you’ve absolutely convinced me I was wrong. I’ve also decided it’s time for me to start doing my own research on all the other conspiracy ideas that’s been plaguing me for such a long time. Again, thank you so much for sharing the real facts and I can’t wait to watch (and like) the rest of your videos. I happen to be a huge science geek so I’m very excited about this. Good luck on your future endeavors. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER…Myles Power?