A lot of people have been asking me about my opinion on SciShow’s latest video about GMOs. Overall, I was very pleased with the video, but it is far from perfect as Hank makes a rather large mistake. In this video, I try to correct that mistake and take the opportunity to talk about science communicators in general, and how they can sometimes be wrong about the subject they are covering.
- SciShow – How Even the Best Science Communicators Can Still Be Wrong
- Why are GMOs bad?
- The Biased Views of Hank Green and SciShow
- Long-term Toxicity of a Rundundup Herbicide and a Roundup-Tolerant Genetically Modified Maize
- Drinking Roundup Herbicide Makes Men Live Longer
- MONSANTO vs PERCY SCHMEISER 2001 2002 2004
- Monsanto does not sue, or threaten to sue, farmers when trace amounts of their patented seeds or traits are present in their fields
- Myles vs Randall Niles – Abiogenesis
- Myles vs Jonathan Wells – Miller-Urey Experiment
“George Street Shuffle” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0