Earlier in the year, thanks to the wonderful people who have been supporting me thought patreon, I was able to take the train down to London to attend the annual March Against Monsanto (MAM) protest. Over the next few months, I plan to make a series of videos fact-checking some of the statements made by the protesters that allowed me to interview them, and those who gave speeches that day. I wanted to start on a high note with Liz O’Neil from GM-Freeze who, quite frankly, was a cut above the rest.
- Fact Checking the London March Against Monsanto Protesters – Liz O’Neill of GM-Freez
- GM- FREEZE
- Myles Vs GM Freeze on the Radio
- Reduction in common milkweed (Asclepias syriaca) occurrence in Iowa cropland from 1999 to 2009
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- IARC Monographs Volume 112: evaluation of five organophosphate insecticides and herbicides
- List of IARC Group 2A carcinogens
- MP Media – March Against Monsanto London 2015 – Liz O’Neill #1
- MP Media – March Against Monsanto London 2015 – Liz O’Neill #2
“Odyssey” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0