What was once known as Miracle Mineral Supplement, but for legal reasons had to change its name to Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS), is a 28% sodium chlorite solution in distilled water currently being sold online as a cure-all tonic. Jim Humble, the man who coined the name and who is also the self-styled Archbishop of his own church (Genesis II), believes that once “activated” by an acidic solution, MMS can be used to cure people of our most feared illnesses including HIV, cancer, and malaria.
In reality MMS is a harmful mixture of toxic compounds that is being aggressively marketed online as a panacea to very sick and unconsenting children. Put simply, it’s the worst kind of woo and should be avoided at all costs.
MISTAKE! i mixed up chloride and chlorite at the start.
- What is Miracle Mineral Supplement?
- The League of Nerds – #074 – Stop Giving Autistic Children Bleach
- Miracle Mineral Supplement
- Genesis II Church of Health & Healing
- Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism
- ACIDIFIED SODIUM CHLORITE (ASC) Chemical and Technical Assessment
- Curing autism with Chlorine Dioxide
“Universal” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0